söndag 19 juni 2011

The Hulk (smoothie style)



This power house is dedicated to my nephew, who will eat, drink or do anything if you relate it to a superhero.

I often make up a big batch and have two or three days worth of a liquid lunch. Fabulous for the busy or the just plain lazy. I'm both, depending on the weather. And no matter what my mood, I absolutely love this! As does my husband, who's not easily sold on much green or many of my concoctions.

So here's what you need:

2 Bananas
1 cup Pineapple (juice and all, if canned)
1 cup frozen Mango
1 cup frozen Kale (or 2 cups fresh)
1 cup unsweetened Coconut Milk
2 tsp Hemp Powder
2 tsp Spirulina Powder

Throw it all in your blender, and pour. Makes 3 large or 4 small smoothies.

Lasts 3 days in a sealed container, in the fridge.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar